The Bottom Line
- Steps you through new views to better use the calendar for transaction tasks
- The task views make it easier to group tasks by transaction and locate them.
- Group closing related emails by category for easier retrieval
- All instructions are easy to follow
- Just that most of this only applies to Outlook 2003
- Set up your caledar default view to show just the closing transaction tasks for today.
- Learn to use pre-tasks to know about a document delivery deadline before the due date.
- Proper category setup to capture transaction related emails and file them for easy retreival later.
Guide Review - Manage Your Transaction Tasks with Less Stress
Real estate daily activities can get quite hectic. Learn specific ways to set up your Outlook views in Contacts, Calendar and Tasks in order to quickly see your daily required activities.