Getting Your Real Estate Agent Career Started
- Property Ownership. Rights & Representation
- Is Real Estate for You? - Getting Your License
- Money, Business & Financial Planning
- Marketing for New Agent Success
- Real Estate Lending and Mortgages
Property Ownership. Rights & Representation
These are the nuts and bolts of our business. You need to get them right to succeed.
- The Bundle of Legal Rights of Property Owners
- Easements, Liens and Encumbrances
- Types of Real Estate Deeds
- Types of Leasehold Estates
- The Forms of Client Representation
Is Real Estate for You? - Getting Your License
Can you pass the test? Are you the type of person that can succeed in real estate? Find out who makes it and who doesn't.
- Just What Does A Real Estate Agent Do?
- Is Being A Real Estate Agent Right for You?
- What are the Greatest Benefits?
- What are Common Reasons for Failure?
- What Are the Different Types of Real Estate Licenses?
- Tips for Study and Taking the Real Estate License Exam
- License Reciprocity in Other States
Money, Business & Financial Planning
Know your costs, project your income, and plan your marketing with the tools you'll find here.
- How Real Estate Agents are Compensated
- Listing Types - Who Gets Paid
- How Fee for Service Real Estate Works
- Nailing Down Your Personal & Business Expenses
- Realistically Planning Your Income
- Real Estate Agents as Independent Contractors
- Lease Purchase and the Real Estate Agent
Marketing for New Agent Success
Enthusiasm and people skills aside, how you market yourself and your new business will decide whether you're still around for the long haul.
- Real Estate Supply and Demand
- First Week Activities
- Effective Prospect Management
- Getting Your Marketing Plan Together
- Fast Start for Your Sphere of Influence
Real Estate Lending and Mortgages
Your client can't buy it if they can't finance it, so learn what you need to know to help them to locate and acquire the right mortgage financing.